Get rollin' this summer with these tasty lunch options – they're absolutely scrumptious!
- 250 g packet shredded pork in barbecue sauce
- 2 cups thinly shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 12 x 22cm rice paper rounds
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, cut into matchsticks
- 3 green spring onions, diagonally sliced
- barbecue sauce, to serve
- Combine pork and sauce in a bowl. Toss lettuce with carrot and coriander in separate bowl.
- Working with one sheet at a time, submerge rice paper in a shallow dish of warm water for about 15 to 20 seconds, or until it begins to soften. Lift out onto a chopping board. Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Place a tablespoon of pork mixture in the centre of the sheet. Top with some of the cucumber, onions, then 1⁄4 cup lettuce mixture. Fold in sides of rice paper and roll up firmly from the end closest to you to enclose filling. Place on a plate.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets, pork mixture, cucumber, onions and lettuce mixture. 5 Serve rolls with extra sauce on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||41.3 g|
|- Sugars||14.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.2 g|