Wraps can be made up to one day ahead. Wrap each one tightly in a sheet of baking paper, then in plastic wrap. Perfect for lunchboxes!
- 2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 telegraph cucumber, halved crossways
- 4 Lebanese bread rounds
- 1 Roma tomato, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, chives and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into long, thin ribbons, rotating cucumber. Discard seedy centre.
- Place bread on a clean board. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down the centre. Top with tomato, cucumber and lettuce. Fold in sides of bread and roll up tightly from end closest to
you to enclose filling.
- Cut wraps in half to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||47.7 g|
|- Sugars||5.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.8 g|