You'll impress with your lunch box contents with these delicious wraps.
- 425 g Sirena canned tuna, drained
- 220 g tub kalamata olive hummus
- 1 Tbsp drained baby capers
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 wraps
- 60 g baby rocket leaves
- Combine tuna, hummus, capers and rind in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place wraps on a clean board. Divide tuna mixture evenly over wraps. Spread to cover, leaving a 2cm border around edges. Top with the rocket leaves.
- Fold in sides of bread and roll up tightly from the end closest to you to enclose filling.
- To serve, cut wraps in half. Wrap them in some baking paper and secure with kitchen string.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||23.6 g|
|- Sugars||1.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|