For best results, use bottled pineapple juice available in the refrigerator section of supermarkets. It can be replaced with apple, pineapple and guava juice.
- ½ cup fresh pineapple pieces
- 8 fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 cup bottled pineapple juice
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 ½ cups crushed ice
- 375 ml bottle lemonade, chilled
- Divide pineapple pieces and basil between two glass tumblers.
- Pour pineapple juice and vodka into a medium jug. Stir to combine.
- Just before serving, place 3⁄4 cup of the crushed ice into each tumbler. Divide vodka mixture over ice. Top with lemonade. Stir to combine.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||112.1 g|
|- Sugars||98.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|