A cocktail based on the dish that was invented in 1893 by the French chef Auguste Escoffier at the Savoy Hotel, London, to honour the Australian soprano Nellie Melba.
- ⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- 6 large fresh mint
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 350 ml bottle peach iced tea, chilled
- 1 cup soda water, chilled
- 2 lemons, cut into slices
- Divide raspberries and mint between two glass tumblers (1 1⁄2-cup capacity). Crush lightly with the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Divide ice cubes and Fuze Tea evenly between tumblers. Stir to combine. Top with soda water. Garnish with lemon slices. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||12.4 g|
|- Sugars||10.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|