For a change, you can replace the raspberries with blackberries – this is a crowd-pleaser!
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp vodka
- 200 ml pink sparkling wine, chilled
- Divide raspberries, juice and sugar between two champagne glasses. Crush lightly with the handle
of a wooden spoon.
- Divide vodka evenly between glasses. Stir to combine.
- Just before serving, fill with sparkling wine.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||10.1 g|
|- Sugars||9.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|