Potatoes can be replaced with frozen wedges, if preferred. Try using flavoured tuna, such as chilli or lemon pepper, for a change… it's a salad no one can resist!
- 600 g packet frozen roast potatoes
- 200 g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, trimmed
- 2 x 185 g canned tuna in oil, drained
- 3 small vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 2cm wedges
- ½ cup drained, pitted Kalamata olives
- 60 g mixed salad leaves, washed
- ¼ cup bottle French salad dressing
- Cook the frozen roast potatoes according to the packet directions. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling water, until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthways, then cut into 1cm slices.
- Combine beans, cucumber, tuna, tomatoes, olives, salad leaves and salad dressing in a large bowl. Add potatoes. Season with salt and
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.1 g|
|- Sugars||7.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.7 g|