Chicken or pork mince can be used instead of beef mince, and you can even up the ante with a spicier version (using hot chilli sauce!)
- 2 bunches bok choy, trimmed
- 3 x 72 g packets soy and mild spice instant noodle cup
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths
- 2 Tbsp kecap manis
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- lime wedges, to serve
- Rinse bok choy under cold water. Drain and cut stems into 1cm slices. Cut leaves into 4cm slices.
- Reserve flavouring sachets from noodles. Break noodle cakes into quarters.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil. Add noodles. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Heat an oiled, large wok over a high heat. Add beef and stir-fry for about 5 minutes, or until browned. Add capsicum, broccolini, kecap manis and reserved avouring sachets. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until broccolini is almost tender.
- Add noodles,bok choy and juice to wok. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.9 g|
|- Sugars||9.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|