These classic lamb kebabs are served with classic tabouli, making it a great weeknight dinner option that'll be on the table in less than 25 minutes.
- 450 g packet mint and honey lamb kebabs
- 2 ½ cups tabouli
- 400 g canned lentils, drained, rinsed
- 200 g punnet tomatoes, halved lengthways
- lemon halves to serve
- tzatziki, to serve
- Heat a large, oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the kebabs. Cook, turning occasionally for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove.
- Meanwhile, place tabouli, lentils and tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Serve lamb kebabs with lentil tabouli, lemon halves and tzatziki.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50.0 g|
|- Sugars||8.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||34.1 g|