Sheer bliss in every spoonful. Creamy, thick and rich, what’s not to like about this easy caramel cheesecake mousse! You can even prepare it a day ahead.
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 380 g caramel top n' fill
- Pour cream into a bowl and beat with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese into a separate size bowl, and beat with electric beaters until smooth. Add the caramel and beat until combined.
- Gently fold the cream into the caramel mixture until just combined. Divide among 6 individual serving glasses and chill for 1 hour or until required.
If desired, you can garnish your mousse with chocolate shavings. Take a block of chocolate at room temperature and peel the edge with a vegetable peeler. Shave direct onto the mousse or onto a plate, then use a spoon to scoop them on top.
This mousse can be made up to 1 day ahead.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||22.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||4.2 g|
|- Sugars||2.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.0 g|