Let the oven do all the work with this 5-ingredient, one-tray chicken bake. Quick, tasty and with minimal washing up, it's sure to be a new family favourite.
- 8 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 6 small sprigs rosemary
- 180 g tub pitted marinated kalamata olives
- 200 g chorizo, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place chicken in a single layer on a baking tray along with the lemon wedges and the fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Pour the reserved olive marinade over the chicken. Pop into the oven to cook for 30 minutes, basting with the pan juices after the first 15 minutes.
- Add the olives and chorizo and bake for further 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with salad, rice or pasta (see kitchen notes).
For a lemon-flavoured pasta, cook and drain 500g penne pasta and return to the pan. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil, 30g butter, 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning and the grated zest of 1 lemon. Stir with a wooden spoon until butter is melted. Season with sea salt to taste.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||1.3 g|
|- Sugars||0.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|