This 5-ingredient dinner is so simple and quick, it's set to become a regular weeknight meal. Fresh out of salmon? Try cod, snapper or barramundi instead.
- 4 x 160 g salmon fillets
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250 g packet bean sprouts, rinsed, trimmed
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- Preheat oven to 210°C (190°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange salmon in a single layer. Drizzle the sweet chilli sauce over the salmon pieces. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, combine the cherry tomatoes, bean sprouts and cucumber. Toss to combine.
- Divide salad and salmon among serving plates. Serve with lime wedges and fresh coriander, if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.2 g|
|- Sugars||21.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|