Skip the pasta in favour of zoodles (zucchini spaghetti) served with creamy pepper chicken. It’s the 5-ingredient dinner recipe the whole family will love.
- 4 medium chicken breast fillets, trimmed of fat
- 3 tsp fresh ground pepper medley
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 300 ml cooking cream
- 2 x 250 g packets ready-to-steam zucchini spaghetti
- Spray chicken breast fillets with olive oil spray and season both sides with pepper.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add the chicken, reduce heat to low and cook, turning, for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add the stock and cream to the pan, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer and for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook zucchini spaghetti according to packet instructions and divide among plates. Top with chicken and spoon over the creamy sauce. Garnish with snipped fresh chives, if desired.
Ready-to-cook zucchini spaghetti can be purchased in some supermarkets. Alternatively, make your own using a spiralizer or julienne peeler. Allow 1 small-medium zucchini per person.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||5.8 g|
|- Sugars||5.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|