Enjoy this delicious creation that is fast and fresh summer fare...
- ½ x 200 g packet digestive biscuits
- ⅓ cup dry roasted almonds
- 75 g unsalted butter, melted
- fresh peaches cut into wedges
- fresh raspberries, to decorate
- 3 tsp powdered gelatine
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 200 g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 250 g fresh ricotta
- 250 g block extra light cream cheese
- ⅓ cup natvia
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- Invert the base of a 22cm springform pan (base measuring 20cm). Spray the base and side with cooking oil. Line side with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and almonds in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and process until combined. Press crumbs over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over the water in a small, heatproof jug. Stand the jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove.
- Process frozen raspberries in same, clean food processor until pureed. Pour into a bowl.
- Beat ricotta, cream cheese and Natvia in a small bowl of an electric mixer until well combined. With the motor running, beat in cream, then gelatine mixture. Stir in puree.
- Pour over biscuit crust and smooth top. Cover. Refrigerate overnight, or until set.
- Decorate cheesecake with peach wedges and fresh raspberries.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||16.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||18.1 g|
|- Sugars||10.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.8 g|