Swap ice-cream for frozen yoghurt in this cooling summer treat that can be enjoyed after dinner or as a snack....
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup natvia
- 950 g tub vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh passionfruit pulp
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- Set aside ½ cup of the frozen raspberries.
- Process remaining frozen raspberries and half the Natvia in a food processor until smooth. Add half the yoghurt. Pulse until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Fold through the ½ cup raspberries. Pour mixture into a 14cm x 24cm loaf pan.
- Process banana, remaining Natvia and yoghurt in same, clean food processor until smooth. Stir in passionfruit pulp. Pour over raspberry mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight
- To serve, remove pan from freezer. Stand for 5 minutes. Scoop frozen yoghurt into bowls. Serve with fresh raspberries and passionfruit (optional).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.0 g|
|- Sugars||23.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.6 g|