Enjoy this fantastic mousse with the tropical flavours that will transport you to a relaxing island…
- 1 ¼ cups tropical juice from concentrate
- 2 x 85 g packets lime-flavoured jelly crystals
- 375 ml evaporated milk, chilled overnight
- ¼ cup coconut milk powder
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh lime rind
- fresh blueberries
- toasted roasted coconut chips, to serve
- Place juice in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Whisk in jelly crystals. Stir over a medium heat until dissolved. Transfer to a medium heatproof bowl. Refrigerate for 30 mins, or until cooled and thickened (not set).
- Place chilled evaporated milk in a large bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on high speed for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add jelly, milk powder and lime rind. Beat for a further 30 seconds until combined.
- Divide mixture among eight serving glasses (1¼-cup capacity). Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until set.
- Serve mousse topped with blueberries and coconut chips.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.7 g|
|- Sugars||2.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.1 g|