Pineapple salad is the perfect fruity accompaniment to a Thai chicken dinner that can be made and on the table in just half an hour.
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 X 150 g chicken breast fillets
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp natvia
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- ½ fresh pineapple
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, thinly sliced diagonally
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- ½ cup mint
- Combine cream and curry paste in a large bowl. Add chicken. Toss well to coat.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Reduce heat to low. Cover with foil. Cook for a further 6 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, make salad by combining lime juice, oil, sauce, Natvia and chilli in a large bowl. Cut skin off pineapple. Remove core. Cut pineapple into 3cm pieces. Add to dressing with remaining ingredients. Toss well.
- Serve chicken with the pineapple salad.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.2 g|
|- Sugars||10.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|