Nutella takes both doughnuts and trifle to the next level... these nutty crowd-pleasers are destined to impress after dinner!
- 1 ½ cups thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella
- 6 plain mini doughnuts with chocolate topping, quartered
- 250 g punnet fresh strawberries, quartered
- chopped roasted hazelnuts, to decorate
- Beat cream and vanilla in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Whisk Nutella in a large bowl until smooth. In two batches, fold in whipped cream until just combined.
- Divide doughnuts among six serving glasses (300ml-capacity). Top evenly with strawberries. Spoon over Nutella cream. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours.
- Serve trifles decorated with hazelnuts.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||19.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||12.6 g|
|- Sugars||7.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|