With a touch of sweetness thanks to juicy mango, this vegie salad is a delicious addition to any summer table.
- 150 g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- ½ cup mint
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 100 g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large mango, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 bird's eye chilli, thinly sliced
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Cut into shorter lengths using kitchen scissors.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Combine all ingredients in a small jug. Mix well.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the cucumbers into long thin ribbons. Discard the seedy centre.
- Add cucumbers, coriander, mint, onion and sprouts to noodles. Toss to combine.
- Divide evenly among serving bowls. Top with mango. Drizzle with dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49.6 g|
|- Sugars||17.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.5 g|