These delish pizzas are a moreish way to entertain, whether it's a dinner party or a casual TV-watching affair!
- 750 g diced lamb leg
- 2 Tbsp harissa spice blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Lebanese bread rounds
- 1 ⅓ cups hummus
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup chopped mint
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- Toss lamb with seasoning in a large bowl. Season with pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Cook, stirring for about 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove.
- Meanwhile, wrap bread in foil. Place on an oven tray. Place in a moderate oven (180C) for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until warm.
- To make topping, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread 1/3 cup hummus evenly over each bread round. Top with lamb, then topping.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||55.9 g|
|- Sugars||4.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.9 g|