Salmon cakes can even be replaced with fresh salmon fillets if you prefer - you can also make your own salmon cakes using canned salmon and mashed potato!
- 2 x 480 g packets frozen salmon cakes
- 2 oranges
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1 cup drained, canned roasted red capsicum strips
- ⅓ cup orange honey dijon dressing
- tartare sauce
- Cook salmon cakes according to oven directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, peel oranges using a sharp knife. Cut in half. Thinly slice. Place in a large bowl with lettuce, avocado and capsicum. Pour over dressing. Toss to coat.
- Serve salmon cakes with salad and tartare sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.3 g|
|- Sugars||5.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.9 g|