Pork cutlets are made even better with the addition of Mediterranean vegies and vegie pasta sauce. Delish!
- 4 x 175 g pork cutlets
- 1 Tbsp Tuscan seasoning
- 600 g packet frozen Mediterranean chargrilled vegetables
- 350 g jar Italian tomatoes and grilled bell peppers pasta sauce
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- sliced breadstick, to serve
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with the Tuscan seasoning.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until tender. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, medium, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add frozen vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until tender. Add sauce. Stir for a further 2 minutes, or until hot. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach.
- Serve pork with vegetables and breadstick.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22.1 g|
|- Sugars||12.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.0 g|