You can even replace the beef with chicken breast fillets or lamb leg steaks for a change, and any short pasta can be used. Delish!
- 4 x 200 g beef sirloin steaks, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp pepper steak seasoning
Greek pasta salad
- 250 gram large pasta spirals
- 1 ¾ cups chopped parsley
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup drained pitted Kalamata olives
- 200 g soft feta, crumbled
- ⅓ cup salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make salad, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl with the remaining ingredients. Toss well.
- Meanwhile, toss steaks in seasoning. Season with salt.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||16.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.1 g|
|- Sugars||5.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.0 g|