You can use soft flour tortillas instead of taco shells – these only take 20 minutes to make, and they're perfect for Friday night entertaining.
- 160 g packet taco shells
- 2 cups shredded roast chicken slices
- 375 g jar thick and chunky mild salsa
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- sour cream to serve
Avocado and cucumber salsa
- 1 small avocado, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat taco shells according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken and salsa in a medium saucepan. Stir over a medium to high heat for about 3 minutes, or until hot.
- To make salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide cheese and chicken mixture evenly among taco shells. Top with the salsa. Serve with sour cream.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.3 g|
|- Sugars||1.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.2 g|