Nothing says summer like fresh mango and ice-cream... swap ice-cream for fro-yo in your favourite summer treat, which gets a healthy makeover
- 2 mangoes, flesh removed
- 1 large banana, peeled, chopped, frozen
- 170 g tub low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 3 passionfruit, pulp removed
- Put mango flesh, banana and yoghurt in a blender or small food processor. Process until smooth. Stir in passionfruit pulp. Pour into a measuring jug.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 x 60ml (1/4 cup) iceblock moulds, and cover with lids or insert wooden sticks. Place in the freezer for 6-8 hours or until set
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.4 g|
|- Sugars||6.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|