Nothing says summer in Australia quite like this golden fruit – so tuck in! Bring colour to your plate with these fresh flavours.
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g firm tofu, patted dry with paper towel, cut into small pieces
- ½ red onion, cut into thin slivers
- 20 g whole hazelnuts, roasted, chopped
- 50 g mixed salad leaves
- 1 mango, flesh removed, sliced
- 125 g punnet raspberries
- ¼ small avocado, halved, chopped
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard (or gluten-free mustard)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Transfer to a plate.
- Put the onion, hazelnuts, salad leaves and tofu into a bowl and toss to combine. Add mango, raspberries and avocado. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide salad between shallow serving bowls. Whisk the vinegar, mustard and pepper together. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||16.8 g|
|- Sugars||14.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.3 g|