Light and luscious, let this plate transport you to the seaside. If you're looking for simple, tasty and healthy, look no further
- 300 g small sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh baby beets, trimmed, peeled, cut into wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 corn cob, husk and silk removed
- 500 g green prawns, peeled and deveined
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 35 g rocket leaves
- 100 g reduced-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
- ½ small avocado, sliced
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 210°C (fanforced). Line a roasting pan with baking paper. Place sweet potato and beets in pan and spray with oil. Wrap corn in foil and add to oven with pan. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Set aside for 10 minutes. Cut corn off cob in large shards.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill pan on medium-high. Spray prawns with oil and season with pepper. Add to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Transfer to a plate
- Toss sweet potato, beets, corn, prawns, pumpkin seeds and rocket in a bowl. Divide between serving bowls. Top with ricotta and avocado. Whisk vinegar, oil and pepper. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||43.7 g|
|- Sugars||19.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||11.1 g|