This fish dish is an absolutely slaw-some start to your weekend
- 2 Tbsp wholemeal plain flour
- 60 g egg
- 2 Tbsp skim milk
- 30 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped dill
- zest ½ lemon
- 2 x 100 g pieces white fish fillets, bones removed
- olive oil spray
- 2 tsp 97% fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- black pepper
- 60 g coleslaw mix
- 2 x 70 g multigrain rolls
- ½ small Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fanforced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put flour on a plate. Whisk egg and milk in a bowl. Combine breadcrumbs, herbs and lemon in a shallow dish.
- Dip fish in flour, then egg and then lightly in the breadcrumbs. Place on lined tray. Spray with oil and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise and orange juice in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Add the coleslaw and toss to combine
- Add coleslaw to base of each roll. Top with cucumber and fish. Serve with top of roll on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||47.1 g|
|- Sugars||8.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.6 g|