Top garden-fresh greens with a crunchy crumb that's full of flavour.
- 2 bunches broccolini, ends trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
Parmesan and garlic crumbs
- 30 g sourdough bread, processed into crumbs
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp shredded parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fanforced). Spray 12 x 30ml (11/2 Tbsp) round-bottomed patty pans with cooking spray.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread out until thin. Using a 6.5cm round cutter, cut 2 rounds out of each slice of bread, using remaining bread to make into breadcrumbs and freeze. Roll each round out a little more with the rolling pin. Use rounds to line patty pans, pressing down firmly. Bake for 4 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Combine salmon, shallots, dill and pepper in a small bowl. Divide the ricotta evenly between the bread cases and spread over base. Top with the salmon mixture. Whisk egg, milk and mustard together and pour a little into each case. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set and light golden brown. Serve warm with dill sprigs.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.4 g|
|- Sugars||3.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.8 g|