If you think you can't improve on roast spuds – think again! These delicious wonders take them to the next level for everyone to enjoy.
- 400 g Carisma potatoes, peeled, cut into small chunks
- 400 g orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into small chunks
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup sage, halved lengthways
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ large red chilli, halved lengthways, seeds removed, very thinly sliced
- Put a large steamer basket over a pan of simmering water. Add the Carisma potatoes to basket and then steam for 2 minutes over medium heat. Add the sweet potato and then steam together for 12 minutes or until almost tender
- Preheat oven to 220°C (fanforced). Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer within the pan. Drizzle oil over potatoes and toss gently to combine.
- Roast potatoes for 25 minutes. Add sage, garlic and chilli to the roasting pan and toss to combine. Roast for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are light golden brown and crispy. Toss. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||29.2 g|
|- Sugars||4.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||12.3 g|