Our top tip: rolled oats can help manage high blood glucose levels!
- 130 g frozen mixed berries
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 90 g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 35 g crunchola
- Place berries, orange juice and cinnamon in a microwave dish on med-high heat for 2 mins.
- Top with plain yoghurt and crunchola. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||33.5 g|
|- Sugars||32.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|