Ensure your barbecue is a one to remember with these amazing kebabs – tomato salad adds a burst of flavour.
- olive oil spray
- 2 x 125 g lamb steaks, trimmed of excess fat, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 tsp za'atar spice blend
- 2 small small wholemeal pita bread
- 100 g tzatziki
- lemon cut into wedges to serve
- 3 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ¼ red onion, cut into thin slices
- ½ red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp za'atar spice blend
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly squeezed juice ½ lemon
- To make tomato salad, put all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Spray lamb with cooking spray and toss in spice mix. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate. Divide lamb between 6 small metal or wooden skewers
- Preheat a flat chargrill plate on medium-high. Lightly spray both sides of bread with cooking spray. Add to chargrill and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until toasted. Break into pieces and set aside. Spray skewers with spray and add to chargrill. Cook, turning occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until lamb is just cooked.
- Divide kebabs between serving plates. Serve with bread, dip, lemon wedges and tomato salad.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.6 g|
|- Sugars||7.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.1 g|