Take a momentary beach retreat with a creamy and juicy blend.
- finely grated zest and juice 1 lime
- 480 g chopped seedless watermelon
- 110 g raspberries
- 260 g fat-free natural yoghurt
- Put 1 Tbsp lime juice, watermelon and raspberries in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Press through a finemesh sieve into a 1L (4-cup) measuring jug, discarding any seeds. Stir in 1 tsp of the zest.
- Pour mixture evenly between 8 x 80ml (1⁄3 cup) ice-block moulds. Freeze for 2 hours or until the mixture is thick and slushy.
- Combine yoghurt and remaining lime zest in a small bowl. Spoon evenly over the watermelon layer. Cover with lids or insert wooden sticks. Freeze overnight or until firm.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.0 g|
|- Sugars||5.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|