There's a whole serving of fruit in this tropical treat. Yes, really!
- 60 ml water
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 375 g chopped pineapple
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut into 16 slices
- 600 g chopped honeydew melon
- Combine water and sugar in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Put pineapple and 1 Tbsp of the sugar mixture in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour mix evenly into 8 x 80ml (1⁄3 cup) ice-block moulds. Press two kiwifruit slices down the side of each mould. Freeze for 2 hours, or until the mixture is thick and slushy
- Put honeydew and remaining sugar mixture in blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour over pineapple mixture in moulds. Cover with lids and freeze overnight or until firm.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.4 g|
|- Sugars||10.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.0 g|