Look at these bright beauties! They perfectly combine a deep colour with a sweet-tart taste.
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- 60 ml water
- finely grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- 60 ml honey
- Put strawberries, blueberries and water in a blender. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
- Add 2 tsp lemon zest and 1 Tbsp lemon juice to blender (reserving remaining zest and juice for another use). Add honey. Cover and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture evenly between 8 x 80ml (1⁄3 cup) ice-block moulds. Cover with lids. Freeze overnight or until firm.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.0 g|
|- Sugars||10.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|