With fresh linguine and delicate crab, this dish tastes like summer!
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into rounds
- ½ red onion, cut into thin slivers
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250 g punnet grape tomatoes, quartered
- 125 g fresh linguine
- 170 g crabmeat, moisture squeezed out
- zest and juice ½ lime
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ bunch basil, leaves picked
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes or until vegetables soften. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a medium saucepan of boiling water, following pack instructions, or until al dente. Drain well and return to the pan.
- Add zucchini mixture, crab and lime zest and juice to pasta. Season with pepper. Toss and serve sprinkled with basil.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||29.1 g|
|- Sugars||12.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.7 g|