A bowl of this will have you saying "go fish!"
- juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 x 150 g pieces firm white fish fillets
- 85 g Doongara rice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 350 g traditional stir-fry vegetables
- coriander to serve
- Combine lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce in a small bowl. Reserve half the marinade. Place remaining marinade and fish in a shallow dish, turn to coat. Set aside.
- Cook rice in a small saucepan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes, or until tender. Drain well and divide between two serving plates
- Meanwhile, place fish in a small steamer basket lined with baking paper and place over a wok of simmering water.
- Cover and steam for 6-7 minutes or until the fish is just cooked.
- While rice and fish are cooking, heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high. Add stir-fry mix and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- To serve, top rice with stir-fry vegies and fish. Drizzle reserved marinade over and, if desired, top with coriander leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||36.5 g|
|- Sugars||2.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|