Perfect for a party or just a quiet night in.
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely grated
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 20 g prosciutto, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200 g chicken mince
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 4 Kalamata olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 30 g semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 filo pastry sheets
- olive oil spray
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 45 g mixed salad leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 125 g grape tomatoes
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high. Add zucchini, onion, prosciutto and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to cool
- Add chicken mince, oregano, olives and tomatoes to onion mixture. Mix until well combined. Place one sheet of pastry on a clean surface and spray with cooking spray. Top with another sheet of pastry and spray with cooking spray. Fold pastry in half crossways. Repeat with the remaining 2 sheets of pastry.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fanforced). Line a baking tray with baking paper. Divide chicken mixture in half and place a portion in a sausage shape lengthways along long side of filo. Roll up firmly. Cut each log into 3 pieces and place on lined tray. Spray with oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake rolls for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve with the salad leaves, cucumber and tomato.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||51.7 g|
|- Sugars||10.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.0 g|