Raise your glass to summer and this light and fruity fizz
- 2 x 125 g punnets blueberries
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- freshly grated zest 1 lime, and juice of ½ lime
- 375 ml low-joule sparkling wine
- chilled soda water, to serve
- Put blueberries, icing sugar, lime zest and juice in a bowl or mortar. Use a pestle to pound berries until crushed, all juices have come out and they are in small pieces. Keep in an airtight container in fridge.
- Spoon a little blueberry mix into each champagne glass. Pour a little sparkling wine into each glass. Once bubbles subside, top up with a splash of soda water and serve.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||7.3 g|
|- Sugars||5.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|