Sip on the seriously refreshing colours of summer in this fruity, watermelon-packed and gloriously cooling iced tea.
- 6 Twinings strawberry, raspberry and loganberry tea bags
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1.8 l boiling water
- 400 g roughly chopped seedless watermelon
- juice 2 limes
- ice cubes
- 1 cup finely chopped watermelon
- Put tea bags, caster sugar and boiling water in a large heatproof jug. Stir well until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool. Once cool, cover and transfer to fridge overnight to allow tea flavours to develop.
- Remove tea bags and discard. Put roughly chopped watermelon and lime juice in a blender, cover and blend until smooth. Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a jug. Stir watermelon juice into chilled tea.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice, mint leaves and finely chopped watermelon and pour tea over.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||10.5 g|
|- Sugars||8.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.8 g|