Perfect for any summertime feast, this lobster recipe with herby vinaigrette is sure to impress. Not only is it impressive, it's also pretty easy!
- 3 x 400 g lobster tails, halved lengthways
- olive oil spray
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- freshly ground black pepper
- To make herb vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on high. Spray lobster tails with oil and add to grill, flesh side down. Reduce heat to medium and cook, covered, for 4 minutes.
- Turn over lobster tails and brush with a little of the vinaigrette. Cover the barbecue and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until lobster is just cooked. Place on a serving platter.
- Serve lobster tails drizzled with remaining vinaigrette, topped with dill sprigs and, if desired, with lemon on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||1.6 g|
|- Sugars||0.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.9 g|