You'll love this sensational side that brings a bunch of crunch to the table.
- ½ head radicchio, outer layers removed, leaves quartered
- ½ head baby cos lettuce
- 4 radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 nashi (pear), quartered, core removed, sliced lengthways
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 2 Tbsp extra-light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp 97% fat-free mayonnaise
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine radicchio, cos, radishes, pear and cucumbers in a shallow serving bowl.
- To make lemon dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||3.7 g|
|- Sugars||2.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.4 g|