No need to avoid the dessert table when you bring these lightened-up bickies and bars to the party
- cooking spray
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼ cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 125 g light margarine
- 170 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp fresh orange zest
- 150 g tub whisked vanilla fruche
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced). Spray 24 x 30ml (1½ Tbsp) muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine 1 cup plain flour, 1⁄4 cup sugar (or granulated sugar substitute) and 1⁄4 cup Dutch cocoa powder in a bowl. Add 125g light margarine and, using your fingertips, rub in until well combined and dough starts to come together. Shape dough into 24 balls. Place one ball in each tin and press mixture over bases and up sides of muffin tins.
- Bake pastry cases for 12-15 minutes or until just cooked. Cool in tins for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edge of each cup. Carefully remove from tins and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- To make filling, whisk 170g Farmers Union Greek-style Vanilla Yoghurt and 1 tsp orange zest in a small bowl. Fold in a 150g tub whisked vanilla frûche. Spoon filling into pastry cups. If desired, sprinkle with extra orange zest. Serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||10.0 g|
|- Sugars||0.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.0 g|