Lighter than your usual curry, but jam-packed with authentic flavour.
- 170 g orange sweet potato, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100 g drained firm tofu, cut into cubes, patted dry with a paper towel
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 40 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 large tomato, sliced into wedges
- 30 g fresh baby spinach
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp mango chutney
- 1 garlic chapatti
- Put sweet potato in a small microwave-safe dish. Add 60ml (1/4 cup) water. Cover and cook on High/ 100% for 4 minutes or until sweet potato is tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over mediumhigh. Add tofu and cook, stirring often, until lightly golden. Add garam masala. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add frozen peas, tomato and sweet potato. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until tomato starts to break down. Stir in spinach leaves and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until leaves start to wilt.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the lemon juice. Transfer to a shallow bowl. Top with yoghurt and mango chutney. Serve with the chapatti on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||72.5 g|
|- Sugars||24.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.3 g|