This bright and colourful bowl will have you feeling stir crazy! Let this solo meal time become a moment to treat yourself.
- 2 Tbsp Doongara rice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 125 g boneless pork loin steak, trimmed of fat, thinly sliced
- 80 g green beans, trimmed, diagonally sliced
- ½ red capsicum, cut into short thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 30 g fresh baby spinach
- Cook rice in a small saucepan of boiling water following pack instructions. Drain well
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a non-stick wok over high. Add pork and cook for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add beans, capsicum and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Add combined miso paste, soy sauce and lemon juice to wok with spinach. Toss to heat through. Add pork and toss again to heat through.
- Place the rice in a shallow serving bowl. Top with pork mixture and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||38.6 g|
|- Sugars||5.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.3 g|