These thickshakes are an irresistibly simple snack or dessert for hot summer days.
- 2 litre tub vanilla ice-cream, softened
- ⅓ cup milk
- drinking chocolate powder, to decorate
- 200 g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- To make sauce, combine chocolate and ½ cup of the cream in a large saucepan. Stir over a low heat until melted and smooth. Remove. Cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle 1 tblsp sauce down the side of each of the four serving glasses (1 1/3-cup capacity), rotating glasses.
- Beat remaining cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Place ice-cream, milk and remaining sauce into a large blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream. Dust with sifted drinking chocolate. Serve immediately.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||55.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||146.2 g|
|- Sugars||133.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.7 g|