It's precious as pearls, and delicious to boot.
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 80 g sliced salami, cut into thin strips
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 green spring onions
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- The night before, cook couscous in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 7 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthways. Thinly slice. Add to couscous with salami, tomatoes, parsley, onions and dressing. Stir to combine. Divide evenly among four airtight containers. Seal. Refrigerate.
- Place extra dressing into four small airtight containers. Seal with lids. Refrigerate.
- Next morning, pack salads and dressings into lunch boxes or cooler bags.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||38.1 g|
|- Sugars||4.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.5 g|