Simply layer merngue, cream and booze-infused fruit salad for an adults-only dessert
- See linked recipe below
- cocoa powder, to dust
- 300 ml whipped thickened cream
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- To make a large pavlova, follow recipe linked at the bottom of this page, but spoon meringue mixture onto 1 large piece of baking paper to form an oval. Swirl meringue with about 3 teaspoons of the raspberry mixture
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 120ºC fan-forced (140ºC conventional) and bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and allow to cool completely inside, with door slightly ajar.
- Dust with cocoa powder, dollop with 300ml whipped thickened cream, scatter with 1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachios and serve immediately with extra fruit salad on the side.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||1.6 g|
|- Sugars||0.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.1 g|