Add marshmallows, berries, chocolate, honeycomb and nuts to plain vanilla ice-cream, then top cake wth more of the same goodies.
- cooking oil spray
- 3 litres vanilla ice-cream
- 3 x 55 g chocolate-covered Turkish delight, chopped
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 80 g chopped honeycomb chocolate snack bars
- 2 Tbsp slivered pistachios
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Grease base and sides of a 22cm round cake tin with cooking oil spray. Line with baking paper extending 2cm above sides. Set aside 3L vanilla ice-cream for 10 minutes to soften.
- Transfer ice-cream to a large bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until just smooth. Roughly chop 3 x 55g chocolate-coated Turkish delight bars and fold into ice-cream with 2 cups sliced marshmallows, 80g chopped chocolate-coated honeycomb, 2 tablespoons slivered pistachios and 1 cup frozen raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin, smooth surface and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from tin and turn out onto a serving plate. Serve topped with extra chopped Turkish delight in centre, then rings of extra slivered pistachios, extra sliced marshmallows and extra chopped honeycomb.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||17.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||112.0 g|
|- Sugars||93.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|