This is a creative way to transport your salad for a picnic in the sunshine (don't forget the wine!) or for your work lunch.
- 225 g packet ready-made falafel
- 200 g tub hummus
- 1 large carrot, peeled coarsely shredded
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 200 g soft feta, chopped
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- ¼ cup salad dressing
- pita pockets, to serve
- Arrange the falafel in a 12-cup capacity food-safe airtight container.
- Spoon over hummus. Sprinkle over combined carrot, parsley and mint. Top with tomatoes, feta and lettuce. Seal with lid. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, drizzle with dressing. Serve salad with pita pockets.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.8 g|
|- Sugars||6.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||6.3 g|